Przejdź do treści
No such droplet: LEPTON_SearchBox
List of victims
How to use the search engine?
Last update - 23.03.2021
- You can enter data to be the search keys into all fields in the search engine.
- You can enter the entire text or only a section of the text that you want to find.
- You can also enter the spelling of a name that appears in various publications to check whether we have corrected it.
- You should bear in mind that place-names are spelled as in the late 19th century and early 20th century, although there may be exceptions.
- Names of poviats (counties, Polish: powiat) are given as adjectives in Polish (e.g., pow. lwowski - the Lviv poviat).
- Names of governorates (Polish: gubernia) are often provided (also as adjectives) where a given person’s place of birth was within the governorate’s boundaries on their date of birth, if it did not become part of Poland after World War I. In some cases, the names of poviats from the period of the Partitions of Poland are used. Designations of geographic areas or regions may also be encountered (e.g., na Morawach, Bukowinie).